The world’s most sought-after escort service, Escort Ventura, has been hit with a lawsuit alleging that the company misled customers about its services and then sold them on false promises.
The suit, filed in Manhattan federal court on Thursday, accuses the company of mismanaging its relationship with customers and misleading them about the quality of escort services it offers.
The lawsuit alleges that Escort Ventura, the world’s second-largest escort agency, misrepresented the quality and quality of its services, and that its customers were tricked into paying thousands of dollars more than advertised for services that were no longer available.
The allegations include claims that customers were sold false and misleading information about how escorts can handle injuries to their property or finances.
In an interview, David Rachman, Escorts Ventura’s CEO, acknowledged that the claims in the suit are false and said that the allegations were “ridiculous.”
“The truth is, we’ve been very transparent about our business, and we’ve provided the full picture of our services, our services are not for everyone,” he said.
He added that the complaint was filed in an attempt to “dispel the notion that Escorts Venturas services are a scam.”
“If people have an issue with a service, they are welcome to call us and speak with us,” he added.
The case has drawn attention to a growing problem in New England that is forcing a number of high-profile escorts to seek out outside help, including a former escort from New York and the founder of a local escort agency.
The lawsuits were filed in a federal court in Manhattan on behalf of a customer who had been sold an online advertisement touting a job as a “gentleman’s escort” and who said he had been offered the job by a male escort.
According to the complaint, the male escort “repeatedly offered to pay the bill, but repeatedly refused, saying that the woman was too old and had a bad heart.”
The customer said he later learned that the escort had a serious health condition and was unable to perform the job.
The customer asked for advice on how to find a suitable, experienced escort, but he received no response, according to the lawsuit.
In addition to the claims that the escorts’ products and services were not for everybody, the complaint alleges that the customers had also been misled by Escort SAVAR, a company that sells “escorts” for “gentler” clients, who were also misleading their clients about their services and the quality.
The complaint alleges a “bulk of” customers had paid more than $2,000 for “escort services that never existed,” including “escorting clients in their homes who had never met the escort.”
It also alleges that one customer had spent $300 to $700 to have an escort “who is now no longer in the business,” despite having “never met the individual” and having no experience with him.
The client was ultimately left with the debt, the lawsuit said.
“The complaint also claims that many of the customers have been tricked into believing that Escors Venturas services were guaranteed to be of quality, that they could expect them to be a success,” Rachmann said.
However, “many customers have not even been able to get through the initial stages of an escorting journey and have had to seek help,” he continued.
“These types of scams have caused many customers to lose their money.”
The complaint says that the customer was one of the first to become aware of the alleged scam after his phone number and email were used in an advertisement.
“We are taking this matter very seriously and are working with the federal government to ensure the safety of our customers,” Ratchman said.
In response to the complaints, Rachmans lawyers have said that he is not aware of any complaints of abuse at Escorts.
“This is just another false claim from the same lawyer who filed the complaint to the court, who is an unethical, deceptive lawyer who has already spent more than a year trying to smear the reputation of a company and its customers,” the lawsuit reads.
The court papers do not detail the amount of money that the victim has lost because of the lawsuit, but they do state that the lawsuit has already cost him more than “$600,000.”
According to a spokesperson for the U.S. Attorney’s office in New Haven, Connecticut, the case is “still ongoing,” and no other defendants have been named in the lawsuit at this time.
In a statement, the company said that it is “actively investigating” the allegations and that it “remains committed to providing quality and high-quality services.”
The company also said that “all customers” are welcome, including anyone who “has ever had a dispute with an escort or has ever felt they were misled by any of the escort services that we provide.”
The lawsuit is part of a broader legal fight over the legality of escort agencies and what